Saturday, January 22, 2011

Memorable Chocolate Covered Cherries

I had such fun making chocolate covered cherries this past holiday season. I even created a page on Squidoo about my experience.

Since these cherries would be a wonderful and thoughtful gift for Valentine's Day, I want to share the recipe with you today. Yes, February 14th is a little more than a month away, but these covered cherries need that much time to "age" and become a cordial (another term for friendly and "liqueur")eating pleasure.

There are many recipes for chocolate covered fruit on the web and I looked at most of them. It took forever! If I say so myself, I think that the recipe I used on the Memorable Chocolate Covered Cherry Recipe page on Squidoo is a really good and has all of the information one might need to make this delicious homemade candy for gift giving.

I made the candy and the picture of this chocolate cherry!
Go take a look at it and let me know what you think. You do not have to be a member of Squidoo to leave me a comment on that page. You can leave a comment here, too.

No comments: