Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Why write on Squidoo?


First of all, my Squidoo lenses are not really blog entries like so many of my friends believe they are. My pages on Squidoo are just "articles" I write about stuff. Some of my pages are about products that I review. Yes, I have made some money--not much--as a result of someone buying a book, toy or whatever as a result of my opinions. That is the beauty of the website, or any website for that matter. I can even make some cash from this blog, too.

I recently became an affiliate for Night Owl Paper Goods because I love the cards and gifts that they create or make available. I also like the fact that it is an Alabama company and I want to support the wonderful people in my home state. This company also possesses some of the values that I believe in. They use environmentally sustainable materials for their goods and they believe in good customer service. I also feel that their products promote good old homemade, crafty ideals. Yes, I hope to sell some of the cards and gift items that Night Owl creates. Check out my pages on Squidoo about this wonderful, Alabama Company:
Perfect Valentines for a New Girl (or Guy) Friend
Personalized Photo Greeting Cards
Night Owl Halloween Cards





In the meantime, aren't these "night owl" embellishments cute? (not from Night Owl Paper Goods, btw)


Jesse James 485269 Dress It Up Embellishments-Night Owls (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: