Monday, December 13, 2010

http://www.squidoo.com/great-secret-pal-gifts-ideas-under-20-dollars

Well, my sorority is having our Christmas Party this Saturday at 11 AM. I get to bring mimosas! It should be a lot of fun as we will be finding out who our "secret sister" has been for the last year. We draw names in January for a new secret "pal". This year, instead of bring a gift the month of or secret pal's birthday, we decided to have one big "birthday" party in July when everyone brings their pal a gift. Then at the Christmas party, we bring that same pal a present and tell her our name. It will be so much fun.

This year I wrote an article on Squidoo about my search for the perfect gift for my secret sister. We are only supposed to spend between $15 - $20. Please visit Secret Pal Gifts Under $20 to find out what wonderful presents I discovered.

No comments: