Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Get Free Christmas Music!

Yes, FREE.

Amazon is offering 25 Days of free music. Log on every day to find out what new free song has been added. I just found out about this offer today. Day 15! The good news is that I can download all the songs that are shown for free. I picked out a few -- well, more than a few -- and downloaded them to iTunes on my MacBook. With the down-loader offered on Amazon, this is an easy process.

Here is the link to Amazon's 25 Days of Free Holiday Music: 25 Days of Christmas

What did I download? A songs by Dan Fogelberg, Andreas Vollenweider, Chanticleer, Manheim Steamroller, Little and Ashley, Point of Grace and Fleet Foxes.

What free mp3 downloads did I not choose to put on my Christmas Music Playlist? Your Holiday Song by the Indigo Girls; Winter Games by Superchunk, Oh Come All Ye Faithful by Abandon Kansas, Auld Lang Syne by Chris Issak, Time of the Season performed by Isobel
Campbell and Mark Lanegan. Other songs not to my personal taste: Punk Rawk Christmas by MXPX and a song by Shelby Lynne. Just because I did not put them on my list, it does not mean you will not like these Holiday songs. Go give them a look and see if you can find something to get you in the Christmas Spirit.

Don't forget to check out my Holiday Gift Guides on Squidoo. Here is a link to those guides: Mickie_G's Gift Guides.

No comments: