Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Step-Mom wants the new Kindle HD!

My step-mother told me she wanted the new Kindle for Christmas! It is more expensive than just a paperwhite, but it definitely has more features. I might like one instead of an iPad. I will do my research and see what my brain tells me.

However, if you want one, Amazon has a special running now where you can pay for it in 4 quarterly payments! Interested in the super-duper Kindle, then click 
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB - Includes Special Offerskindle hd

If you want the lesser priced one, click
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers   Yes, I will receive a small commission, but you know that I am worth it. If you already have one of these amazing new Kindles, then leave me a comment below to tell me how you like it! You will be helping me and any other visitors who might need a review.

No comments: